Vacuum Excavation Services
Vacuum Excavation is a safe but powerful method to excavate even in the hardest soils – including ground frost – without harming nearby utilities. Whether potholing for utilities or installing anodes, we have the capability to make any job stress-free.
- Subsurface utility engineering.
- Ultility locating.
- Reference cell installations.
- Expose pipelines for coating inspection.
- Valve box cleaning.
- Excavation and recoating of pipe at soil to air interfaces.
- Test station installations.
- Anode placement.
- Safely excavate holes for utility pole installation and guardrail placement.
- Gas or water line service terminations or installations.
- Environmental soil sampling.