From light rail systems to utility distribution, General Corrosion Corporation has played a major role in maintaining the infrastructure. We have designed and maintained systems for new installations and maintained and/or retrofitted existing systems. Our knowledge and experience has allowed us to:
- Monitor and mitigate interference caused by light rail systems
- Protect utility distribution in urban areas
- Protect steam and condensate piping in a downtown environment
- Install corrosion control systems to water chilling systems
- Map and protect parking structures and bridges
Just to name a few..